We’re looking for inspiring speakers!
The Norwegian National Cycling Conference is the largest and most important gathering for everyone who has cycling as part of their agenda.
Do you have a topic you want to share yourself, or do you have suggestions for exciting and inspiring speakers? We have opened for papers to our conference, to build an inspiring program.
The conference will take place at Hamar 12th – 13th of September 2022.
We are accepting proposals and papers on a broad variety of cycling-related themes, but we especially encourage you to submit papers on the following.
- New trends in cycling – bicycles, cultures, infrastructure
- Cycling as a driver of public health and quality of life
- Micro-mobility and emergent modes of transport
- MaaS – Mobility as a Service and the role of the bicycle
- Tourism and cycling
- Post-pandemic mobility
The submission includes:
- Your name and contact info
- Description of theme, case and speaker
- Reasons why the theme is important to adress at the Conference
- Reference to reports on the subject, if any
- Maximum one page including text and pictures
Please send your submission to: email@example.com
by 31st of January 2022