Time has come for changes – now! In the world – In Norway – in Your city – in Your street – in Your family – in You. The bicycle is an important part of this change. It’s environmental friendly, health providing and an effective form of transportation in the urbanized Norway and the World.
The Norwegian Cyclist’s Association are hosting the National Cycling Conference 25.- 26th of May 2020 in the city of Stavanger. The conference, which is held every 2nd year, is the largest national gathering for everyone who has cycling as part of their agenda. Do You have suggestions for exciting and inspiring speakers? We have opened for papers to our Program.
Bicycle has a broad effect. Increased cycling strengthen public health, environment, traffic handling and mobility for many groups of people, and will help development safer and more attractive cities and places for the next generations. We accept proposals and papers on a broad variety of cycling-related themes, but we especially encourage you to submit papers on:
• New mobility
• Developing City and Countryside
• Operation and Maintenance
• From Plan to Asphalt
• Norway as a cycling destination
• Sports and Everyday Cycling
• Health and Mobility
The submission should include (max one page)
• Your name and contact info
• Description of theme, case and speaker
• Reasons why the theme is important to adress at the Conference
• Reference to reports on the subject, if any
• Maximum one page including text and pictures
Please send your submission to: email@example.com by 15th of December 2019
Registrations are open
We have now opened up for registration for the Conference as Participant. Sign up now.
Welcome to Stavanger!